Marketing Executive with a passion for social media
Kolibri Drinks was launched in the summer of 2018 and we are a small start-up with professionals at the helm! We believe that every individual is unique and has the right to make their drink according to their own taste preferences. We are a premium brand and currently listed in top bars and restaurants but also use Amazon as a sales channel. Our ambitions are rapid growth both in the UK and overseas and we see social media and digital marketing as playing an essential role in achieving this.
We are looking for someone to manage our social media accounts and help develop the digital strategy working with the head of marketing, the founders and our agency partners.
You will be talented and social savvy. We expect an avid user of social media, ideally with some experience running social media for brands. You are a brilliant communicator both on and off line. You have great project management skills and are able to spot opportunities and provide creative solutions.
- Manage Kolibri drinks and Bespoke.world social media channels, creating, sourcing, updating and scheduling content on a daily basis.
- Engage with the customers on our social channels - Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Be active in engaging and encouraging our supporters with ongoing communication.
- Help with social media reporting, tracking campaigns, pulling off reports on website performance and working with the Marketing Manager and agency on highlighting key insights for the team.
- Propose and then implement ideas for social media campaigns which will extend the brand presence, increase engagement and drive traffic to the website and to Amazon.
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers, becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media.
- Involvement in event organisation and trade shows to increase product awareness and drive business
- Actively contribute to product development, branding, strategic communications and market research.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Passion for social media and understanding of best practice with demonstrable experience from current role or a strong social media presence showing ability to drive engagement.
- A self-starter who is happy to take the initiative and to work collaboratively in a small team
- Enthusiasm and interest in food & drink and the hospitality industry
- Full time role
- Salary based on experience
- Location – Elstree and Borehamwood (3 days in office, 2 from home)
Send your CV and covering letter with an example of “why you believe customisation is the most powerful trend in the food and drink industry” to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please add the job title to the subject line)