Account Manager - On Trade & Wholesale
Kolibri Drinks was launched in the summer of 2018 and we are a small start-up with professionals at the helm! We believe that every individual is unique and has the right to make their drink according to their own taste preferences. We are a premium brand and currently listed in top bars and restaurants but also use Amazon as a sales channel.
We are growing our London customer base and for this we need someone to develop relationships with our current customers and gain new accounts within the On Trade and Wholesale.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset to develop opportunities for Kolibri by raising awareness, driving turnover and nurturing and expanding existing relationships.
- Manage budget and existing trade accounts including the sales process from initial meetings, tenders and price negotiation
- Drive sales, distribution and profit growth while maximising brand visibility
- Shaping the strategy for Kolibri development and expansion
- Producing detailed and analytical reports to inform the team and input into commercial plans
- Proven track record in successfully launching new brands into major wholesalers and accounts,
- Great communication skills with complete commercial understanding
- High energy and resilience
- A relationship builder, committed to managing, growing and developing business
- Ideally have a drinks industry background within On Trade / wholesale
- A self-starter who is happy to take the initiative and to work without daily supervision
- Enthusiasm and interest in food & drink and in the hospitality industry
- Full time role
- Salary based on experience + bonus scheme
- Location – Elstree & Borehamwood (In field with office meetings)
- Full (UK) driving licence required.
- Eligible to work in the UK
To apply: send your CV and covering letter with an example of "why you believe that customisation is the most poweful trend in the food and drinks industry" to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please add the job title to the subject line)